Many brands in India have benefited from our website redesign services. For instance, we redesigned the user interface for one of India’s leading colleges, IILM to make their website look younger, navigable and engaging. We also serve as an offshore website redesign company to many businesses in the U.S.A. and U.K.
Enhanced User Experience
Optimized for Different Platforms
👉 What is website revamping?
Website revamping is upgrading your existing web site with a better look and easier navigation. If your existing website has certain points, a revamp can address those and offer a better experience to users.
👉 When should you redesign a website?
A website redesign is an investment and should be considered if:
- Your website looks outdated
- Your website is not responsive
- It has a difficult user experience
- It does not reflect your brand story
- The features are lacking
- If your customers are complaining
👉 What are the benefits of redesigning a website?
A website redesign can have many benefits:
- Stay up-to-date with new technologies
- A faster, seamless and responsive experience
- Increased SEO friendliness
- Lowered cost of maintenance
- Better visual appeal on the front-end
- Ease of use and more customised features on the backend
- Gain more visitors and increase sales
👉 I already have a website, but I want a new design. Can you help?
At Marketing Seva, we not only design websites from scratch but also offer website redesign services to those who want to give their websites a make-over. We take the time to understand your pain points, business goals and objectives and then recommend a website design solution that would best suit your needs.
👉 Why should I hire a professional web design company to redesign my website?
A professional web design company will study your pain points and understand user behaviour when recommending a solution. You will save time and resources during the redesign if you go for the experts – going the DIY route will get you a website, but it might not get the results a skilled designer can provide. A website design is not just about appearance, but also about the whole set of underlying code and technology working in tandem, optimized for best performance – the investment will be well worth it.
👉 How long does it take to revamp a website?
The answer varies depending on the complexity of the website but approximately 6-8 weeks is a good turnaround time for a simple one. Check out our website designing packages here.
👉 How often do I need to upgrade my mobile website?
There is no hard and fast rule to upgrades for your mobile website. We recommend closely auditing your website performance and user journeys. Stay connected to the industry and what your competitors are doing. It is also important to keep track of changes in the market and SEO rules. Upgrade your mobile website as and when your customers need an improvement in their experience.
White Label Web Design Services
Unique, Creative & Engaging Website
Great User Experience
Easy Navigation & User Friendly Design
Industry Specific Websites
Search Engine Friendly Desings
We help you with designing and redesigning your website to ensure that it is visible, mobile-friendly, secure, fast and offers an optimal user experience.
Because we understand that great web design harmonizes the right colors, the right layout and an airtight code to maximize leads and conversions. With Marketing Seva, you can be assured of working with:
- Professional and Creative Team
- Project Management System with full Plan
- Personalized and Consultative Approach
- Timely Quality Control
- Experienced Team inthe Industry.
- A professional and creative team.
- A fully-planned and time-boxed project plan. You’ll get full access to our project management system.
- A personalized and consultative approach to your web design requirements. We don’t begin working on your project until we understand your brand, your values and your precise business needs.
- An internal audit team for phased and timely quality control – we fix issues as they happen.
- A team with over a years of experience in the digital marketing industry.